LORD, HOW CAN I BE MORE USEFUL🙏🏽


Lord, 

Thank you for writing and redeeming my story.

You have made me the salt of the earth and the light of my world.

I am the branch of the true vine.
A channel of your Your life.
You have chosen, appointed and cultivated me to bear fruit.

Show me today how I can be more useful in your kingdom.

🎶
Let my eyes see Your kingdom shine all around.
Let my heart overflow with passion for Your name.
Let my life be a song, revealing who You are...

🎶

Matthew 5:13-14,16
Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

2 Timothy 4:11b
Get Mark and bring him with you, for he is USEFUL to me for ministry.

 


 

Comments

  1. This post is the same posted on the Facebook page due to technical challenges publishing here. These technical challenges have now been sorted😃 Enjoy the #HearingTheVoiceOfGod series.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE

Your email address will not be shared with anyone and will only be used to notify you of new posts.

FOLLOW GOD'S ArTWORK on:

to CONTACT ME (please fill this form)

Name

Email *

Message *

You may also want to look at: