Yve Azar's DAYS of the THEME

 

A few weeks ago, a brilliant idea crossed my mind. I called it Yve Azar's Days of the Themes as you shall see below... After a week of implementing the idea, I discovered I'm a different person now. I had began sensing it sometime last year, but I kept fighting it, and in the previous post, you saw I chose to just REST. 



I truly love the name God's ArTwork, but it's just time to embrace change. I've always ran away from the idea of naming things after myself, but I'm realizing it is the simplest way to go about bringing together my diverse passions. 

So I'm thinking of rebranding this platform to just Yve Azar. The new mantra shall be "Building up the temple" as inspired by the childhood song and for obvious reasons: I love building, buildings and the body: human body and the Body of Christ. God's ArTwork will act like the glue that unites my passions and guides the nature of content.


See below what I shared on my Facebook Page and Instagram, I invite you to follow either or both, so as to enjoy other short-form content that don't make it to this platform.


**********

OCD? OR AM I JUST BEING ME? 

But first, 


A quick question, other than  the yearly prophecies given in your church/group, do you usually have a personal word/phrase  of  the year? 

Personally, I am beginning to embrace this idea of having a word of the year, month or season... There seems to be a 'magic' about it, especially if you wisely follow where that word leads you... 


By the way, Happy 2023 to those we've not met...!  How has your year been so far? I could describe mine as 'wueh!' aka overwhelming 😅 ... but I'm hoping for a different testimony moving forward. 


I started the year with a different word of the season, but from the look of things, I might have to temporarily change it to "a season of organization..." 


That brings me to the title of this post...

I've been desiring to share some goodies here and on other platforms but I keep finding myself... again, that word... 'overwhelmed😅'. So to be more organized😆, I've come up with a plan that I hope works. (See photos attached). 


I have developed daily themes to guide how I share content😆🤣🤣🤣. It truly feels funny but I'm serious... hence the title😅... 


1. We can all testify that once in a while someone has thanked you for something you randomly shared... It could have been a piece of advice, a meme, or a referral to a service or product... I miss being a part of that🙈, but I thrive well in orderliness... so, let's see how this plan goes 😂 


2. I recently discovered that a person who designs notebooks and planners is called an Organization Expert... while those who organize spaces are called Professional Organizers😅... so, if I'm gonna be referred to as that, I can not afford to describe my days as overwhelming... so allow me, to introduce to you: Yve Azar's DAYS of the THEME 😂 









With that, head out to my other FB page: Andika'mi Books and Publications,  and stay tuned for Monday's Productivity post and then, see you here on Tuesday, as I post something design related 🤣🤣🤣. 


Ps... feel free to copy me if you find this genius🤣. 

#OcdReloaded #ProductiveMondays #ArchitecturalTuesdays #WellnessWednesday #WhealthyLiving #ThroneRoomThursdays #FunFridays #ServiceSundays #organized #SeasonOfOrganization

***********


Before you go. Good news: our subscribe button is working again... 😆 I know some of you didn't notice but yes, you can now SUBSCRIBE and be notified every time we publish new content.

Comments

SUBSCRIBE

Your email address will not be shared with anyone and will only be used to notify you of new posts.

FOLLOW GOD'S ArTWORK on:

to CONTACT ME (please fill this form)

Name

Email *

Message *

You may also want to look at: