MIGHT GOD BE ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD, AND MAN JUST DOESN'T SEE IT


A few weeks ago, a friend asked me to write for them part 2 of a series they had started on their blog: IS GOD REALLY GOOD OR ARE WE REALLY BAD?

I excitedly took up that challenge because I have been in a season of meditating on God’s goodness. And it’s interesting how I began to realize that, when reading certain stories in the Bible, especially ones that involve God’s judgement on sin, I may have not noticed His goodness. Also, about this friend, I have seen how much God has worked in and through her and I just couldn’t miss an opportunity to rub shoulders with such anointing…

Part 2/1b of this series comes with the topic, “MIGHT GOD BE ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD, AND MAN JUST DOESN'T SEE IT”. Click the link and enjoy the read 😊


Comments

SUBSCRIBE

Your email address will not be shared with anyone and will only be used to notify you of new posts.

FOLLOW GOD'S ArTWORK on:

to CONTACT ME (please fill this form)

Name

Email *

Message *

You may also want to look at: